By using Judoscale (and/or under its previous name, 'Rails Autoscale') (“Service”) — a product of Adamlogic, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) — you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
- We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time without notice.
- Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
For customers signing up directly with Judoscale:
- We accept payments via Stripe. Your payment will be charged at the beginning of the payment cycle on a monthly basis. Each invoice will include a flat fee for the upcoming month and usage charges for the previous month.
- Payment is due within five days of invoicing to avoid account suspension.
- To cancel your account, please follow the instructions in your Judoscale account dashboard. Account cancellation is effective at the end of your current billing cycle.
- Judoscale will consider requests for refunds on a case-by-case basis. If you are not satisfied with the service, please contact us.
- All fees issued by the Service are exclusive of taxes, levies, or duties imposed by the relevant taxing authorities of your jurisdiction. You shall be responsible for any such taxes, levies, or duties.
Heroku Add-on Platform
For customers who have installed Judoscale through the Heroku add-on marketplace:
- Billing is managed by the Heroku add-on platform. We will not charge you directly, nor will we refund you directly.
- Account upgrades and downgrades can only be made via the Heroku add-on platform.
- Account cancellations can only be made via the Heroku add-on platform.
- You may not use the Service for any unlawful, hateful, or obscene purpose.
- Verbal, physical, or written abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) will result in account termination.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that we use third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers.
- We do not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- You understand that the service may be disrupted in any way, which may result in the website not being accessible for a particular time period, and that you are, during this period, unable to make adjustments to your account. If, during downtime of the Service, we are unable to scale your compute for a period of time, we will not be held responsible for higher-than-expected compute costs or lost revenue.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.