Pricing that scales with your app
Judoscale is automatically billed through Heroku.
Just choose the plan that covers your dyno scaling limit.
|Plan||Standard Dyno Limit||Performance Dyno Limit||Price|
5 standard dynos
10 standard dynos
3 performance dynos
|10 dynos||3 dynos||$40/mo|
20 standard dynos
7 performance dynos
|20 dynos||7 dynos||$100/mo|
50 standard dynos
15 performance dynos
|50 dynos||15 dynos||$200/mo|
100 standard dynos
35 performance dynos
|100 dynos||35 dynos||$450/mo|
250 standard dynos
80 performance dynos
|250 dynos||80 dynos||$1,000/mo|
Unlimited standard dynos
Unlimited performance dynos
|Unlimited dynos||Unlimited dynos||$2,500/mo|
“Our servers now happily scale anywhere from 2 to 15 dynos, saving us thousands a month.”
- Can I autoscale my Private and Shield dynos?
- Yes! We support both Private and Shield dynos on Heroku. These dynos count towards your “Performance Dyno Limit” in the table above.
- Can I autoscale standard and performance dynos together on a single app?
- Yes! All plans except Yellow Belt support performance dynos, and you can use any combination of standard and performance dynos across your web and worker processes.
- How do I calculate my dyno limit?
- Judoscale dyno limits are the maximum number of dynos you can scale to, totaled across all web and worker processes with autoscaling enabled. See our pricing docs for examples.
- Can I try Judoscale for free?
- Yes! Our White Belt plan is designed to experiment with autoscaling and determine which paid plan is right for you. It will autoscale an unlimited number of dynos for a maximum of 20 scale events per month.
Set up in minutes
Use the White Belt plan for free as long as you like.
Questions? Email us or book a call.
“There are no other options as good as Judoscale. I feel like it’s a bargain for the headaches it saves me.”